T is for Turmeric
Have you heard of turmeric?
Turmeric is what gives curry is robust yellow color and it is one of the most incredible antioxidants known.
While going through what I wanted to say about this wonder food I located this article and its just has all the information on Turmeric and Curcumin that I would be doing you a disservice by not simply linking to this top 10 list.
Here’s is a rundown of what the article is all about. If you want to read further into ANY of the following I highly suggest you click on the link above. This article is a bit sciency but I think it’s easy to understand and straightforward.
1. Turmeric Contains Bioactive Compounds With Powerful Medicinal Properties
2. Curcumin is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound
3. Turmeric Dramatically Increases The Antioxidant Capacity of The Body
4. Curcumin Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases
5. Curcumin Leads to Various Improvements That Should Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
6. Turmeric Can Help Prevent (And Perhaps Even Treat) Cancer
7. Curcumin May be Useful in Preventing and Treating Alzheimer’s Disease
8. Arthritis Patients Respond Very Well to Curcumin Supplementation
9. Studies Show That Curcumin Has Incredible Benefits Against Depression
10. Curcumin May Help Delay Ageing and Fight Age-Related Chronic Diseases
I started taking a daily supplement of Turmeric once I was diagnosed with cancer. Cancer thrives on inflammation. Turmeric (the Ketogenic Diet) and Curcumin are inflammation crushers. A great supplement can be found at Costco or through Amazon. But you can also find Turmeric in the spice and seasoning isle at most grocery stores as well.
That being said, I try to consume turmeric fairly regularly in my diet. I actually really like Indian Food and curry dishes. On occasion I will sprinkle either curry powder or straight turmeric on eggs (not too much, I don’t want my 4 year old to notice ;)) as well as add curry seasoning or turmeric to my salad along with black pepper and olive oil. A girlfriend of mine made lunch not too long ago out of chicken, avocado, and a heavy hand of curry powder. It was fantastic. Now I almost to add curry seasoning to my avocados. I have in the past added it to coffee making my BPC super BPC. I have a friend who grew up in a traditional Indian home and she gives her sons warm milk with a dash of turmeric before bed when she is worried about the sickies. She always prefers the natural route, just as many of us do, especially when it comes to people in footed pajamas.
We could all benefit from less inflammation in our lives; especially those dealing with chronic pain, arthritis, and cancer. Adding this spice into your diet, tea, or vitamin box is one of the easiest and most natural ways to feel better.
What turmeric supplement do you take or recommend? Would love to have an idea! Thank you!
I typically get mine through Amazon.
Here is a link to the one that is currently in my vitamin box. I have purchased at Costco as well.
I typically take just one a day with food.
Thanks for asking!
You can also purchase Turmeric at Costco and Sams. I have used both.
биохимические исследования : биохимические исследования https://bestsex.ru/analiz – Лабораторная диагностика Биохимическая диагностика функций печени